Thanks so much to Baffled Mum for this nomination! I feel so psyched that people are digging this blog! Head over to her blog and check out her work, motherhood seems terrifying but she’s killing it.
So this is how this works:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Special shout out to Okoto Enigma for creating this v cool concept.
3 things about myself:
- I’m 6’1, which is the best until you’re looking for a pair of blue jeans.
- I’m originally from Michigan. If you don’t know why Michigan is the greatest just peep this video real quick.
- I love The Office more than anyone else I know.
Here are my answers to the questions Baffled Mum asked me:
- If you could be in any VIP’s shoes for 1 day, who’s would it be and why? Honestly probably OJ Simpson, because I just finished the first season of American Crime Story which details what happened during the trial. I would just want to know for sure if he did it. Like, I know that he did, but I want to know for sure.
- If you could change your name, what would your new name be? Hmmm. This is a tough one. I’m not sure. Maybe Paige? Idk I really like my name.
- If a genie was to grant you 1 wish, what would you ask for? MONEY forever, probably.
- What is the one piece of advice you would give another blogger? Hmm. Probably just to write what you love. It’s not hard to create content when you’re passionate about what you’re writing.
- iPhone or Samsung? Why? IPHONE 4EVER. iPhones are just better, they’re more versatile, they’re less glitchy, and when you get stranded at a coffee shop and you ask for an Android charger people roll their eyes at you. I’m conforming to the corporate greed. But at least I’m self aware.
- Casa de Chlo
- Music City Crypto
- Adventurous Advances
- established in love
- 8 duffels & 2 Mutts
- Destinations of Dani
- HoneyBee and Me
- Career Break Adventures
- Thoughts Over Tea
5 questions for you lucky nominees:
- What’s your all-time favorite movie?
- If you could have a shitload of money but a job you hate, or a job you love for v little money, what would you pick?
- Dogs or cats?
- Who should be our next president?
- Who was your middle school celebrity crush?
TIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Thanks for tuning into this blog, check back next week for our regularly scheduled programs.